Here’s how to participate in One Story One City:
- Pick up a copy of The Tea Girl of Hummingbird Lane, or place a hold on the book, at our branches. Copies of the book are also available to buy through our program partner Valencia Barnes & Noble. Multiple formats are available, including eBook and audio.
- Read and talk about the book. On your own, or with a book club! Engage with others via social media by commenting and following the Library’s Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest accounts.
- Participate in our March book discussions and programs. See our calendar for all dates.
- Attend our related programming throughout the month of March.
- Check out our booklists, recommended websites and eResources.
NOTE: Due to the nature of some of the topics covered in the book, this story is recommended for adults and not suitable for young readers under the age of 16.